OSU- OU Jokes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasbill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was in response to dasbill saying the difference in OU and OSU shirts are OU guy buys his at Wal Mart and OSU guy went to school at OSU. So I was saying by that logic, the turkey leg kid is to young to be an OSU student so he can't wear the OSU shirt yet.

In reality, it didn't matter to me if the kid was wearing a Made in Oklahoma shirt or USA #1 shirt. The waving the turkey leg and snatching a bite as it passed by his mouth was funny to me.

This is just my response to my in laws that are die hard ou fans and rag on me for being a OSU grad. Just a comeback for them. Both teams have their crazy fans but ou's seem to be fanatics. Imo

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a pig in the fight, BUT

from my observations; an OSU fan is an OSU FAN and an OU fan is an OU fan IF they are winning.

Not so much. OU fans are the most loyal in college football.

Whether watching their team play week after week, weathering a bad season, or showing their loyalty around friends and family, Southeastern Conference (SEC) fans are the most loyal for the second year in a row.

The 2013 Discover Fan Loyalty Poll gathered sentiment from fans for 13 weeks and found that SEC college football fans are the most loyal compared to any major conference and independent team across three tracked questions:.......

While SEC fans showed the most loyalty of the major conferences, the school with the most loyal fans hails from the Big 12, as the Oklahoma Sooners have the most loyal fans this year. In 2012, Auburn earned the distinction.

http://www.pymnts.com/news/business...-football-fans-for-second-year-20131230005101

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not so much. OU fans are the most loyal in college football.

Whether watching their team play week after week, weathering a bad season, or showing their loyalty around friends and family, Southeastern Conference (SEC) fans are the most loyal for the second year in a row.

The 2013 Discover Fan Loyalty Poll gathered sentiment from fans for 13 weeks and found that SEC college football fans are the most loyal compared to any major conference and independent team across three tracked questions:.......

While SEC fans showed the most loyalty of the major conferences, the school with the most loyal fans hails from the Big 12, as the Oklahoma Sooners have the most loyal fans this year. In 2012, Auburn earned the distinction.

http://www.pymnts.com/news/business...-football-fans-for-second-year-20131230005101

John Blake

Howard Smellyburger

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My opinion is based on logo apparel sales made from wife's store. Whether it be T's, mugs, key chains, whatever. Order a case of OSU and OU. Same number of OSU sales every year. OU wins item sells out, they lose and can't give it away. Has nothing to do with what 'fans' tell some opinion poll, it is where and how they spend their dollars.

My cousin named her son Sooner, they fly an OU flag in front of their house, until they lose and it stays inside until the next game. Lose a bowl game and it stays down for a month or more. Say anything about it and the fight is on. Longhorns are just as bad, though.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you see a guy wearing an OSU hat, he probably went to OSU. When you see a guy wearing an OU hat, he probably went to Wal-Mart.

Not sure if that was supposed to be a diss on OSU since the last of their fans fell off the bandwagon in December or a pat on the back to OU's marketing team... Either way, I'll take it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom