OSU Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW! what a game. A lot of calls absolutely went our way, but the UT coach really blew it at the end with his tantrum. 30 to 27. This win made history at Texas, no team in the history of UT has beaten the longhorns 4 times in row at home, until now. Not even OU can claim that one! Go POKES!!!!!!!!!!!:osu

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW! what a game. A lot of calls absolutely went our way, but the UT coach really blew it at the end with his tantrum. 30 to 27. This win made history at Texas, no team in the history of UT has beaten the longhorns 4 times in row at home, until now. Not even OU can claim that one! Go POKES!!!!!!!!!!!:osu

He should have. That was a horrible call.... the refs gave OSU that game. It was a comedy of errors on both sides all game.

FWIW, OU has beaten Texas 4 times in a row or more, more than once. They just play on a neutral field.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found it, last time OU played in Austin 1923. And as far as the refs giving the game to OSU. Heck OSU tried like hell to give the game back to Texas.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only reason Tx had the scores it had was because of screw ups by the OSU offense. The defense was stellar for the most part. The Tx kicker gave them the game.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regardless, OU has not beaten Texas 4 times in a row in Austin. I personally don't like the neutral field BS, they should have to play home and away like every other team.

I will, however, admit that I was incorrect in my statement about Owho and texas states. I am not a gooner, so I don't keep 95% of my brain reserved for OU stats.

Latest posts

Top Bottom