Our "Wonderful" President Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Jets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even the score a little as payback to what our vaunted ally Israel did to the USS Liberty.

Besides it's past time we revoked Netanyahoos citizenship. He ain't American and he doesn't have America's best interest at heart.

What the hell you talking about, Lurker? Netanyahu is an Israeli citizen born in Tel Aviv two years AFTER Israel won statehood.
What a moronic statement!

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What part of "American controlled airspace" do you not understand? Any unauthorized aircraft will be challenged in American controlled airspace. This is not a new development.
Since when do we have "American controlled airspace" in Iraq? The Big O pulled us out of there, remember? That war is over! :rotflmao:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suspect the recent negotiations between Saudi Arabia and Israel, about air space permission might have something to do with the op's post.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What the hell you talking about, Lurker? Netanyahu is an Israeli citizen born in Tel Aviv two years AFTER Israel won statehood.
What a moronic statement!

Mr Moron, you really should learn to use a little Google foo befor ya say I make moronic statements. I don't do this very often but I'll post 1 link just to show you that Benjamin Netanyahoo has been and is probably still a U.S. citizen. There are a bunch of other links to choose from, including Wikipedia.

http://www.wrmea.org/1996-october/s...-america-s-mysterious-files-on-netanyahu.html

btw you don't have to apologize but next time be more polite about or I'll make ya look really dumb.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mr Moron, you really should learn to use a little Google foo befor ya say I make moronic statements. I don't do this very often but I'll post 1 link just to show you that Benjamin Netanyahoo has been and is probably still a U.S. citizen. There are a bunch of other links to choose from, including Wikipedia.

http://www.wrmea.org/1996-october/s...-america-s-mysterious-files-on-netanyahu.html

btw you don't have to apologize but next time be more polite about or I'll make ya look really dumb.

tou·ché

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wikipedia, which you referred me to, is where I originally looked. I found nothing in the article on him that indicated that he is or has ever held US citizenship. As for WRMEA, I am not familiar with the organization or it's political/philosophical point of view. Therefore, I tend to take a jaundiced view of claims like the one it makes about Netanyahu until I know more about the organization. In the Google search I conducted, I found no credible proof of his ever having had US citizenship. I found two citations from unnamed sources--one in a Facebook post, the other an "online essay"--and some citations that were either conjecture or vague assumption. Until there is more definitive proof, I reserve the right to disagree with your assertion.

Oh, and I only said that the statement was moronic--it was not directed at you personally.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is copy and pasted directly from Wikipedia;

"On 12 September 2002, Netanyahu testified (under oath as a private citizen) before the*U.S. House of RepresentativesCommittee on Oversight and Government Reform*regarding the nuclear threat posed by the*Iraqi*régime..."

The reason I pasted this lil quote is because Netanyhu testified before Congress as a Citizen. Why??? Because heads of States can't testify before Congress.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What part of "American controlled airspace" do you not understand? Any unauthorized aircraft will be challenged in American controlled airspace. This is not a new development.

I'm guessing you didn't bother to read the article in the OP.

Are you aware that Israel wouldn't HAVE to fly over Iraq? They could skirt Turkish air space or Saudi Arabia's. Saudi Arabia certainly doesn't want Iran to have a nuclear bomb. But, I think you knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom