Our "Wonderful" President Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Jets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your lame. What am I speculating about?

Did Netanyahoo testify before Congress???
Can foreign Heads of State testify before Congress???
So if Netanyahoo testified before Congress (which he did) he must have been a citizen of the US.

I'm not going to keep giving you free lessons on Logic and Reasoning every night on OSA.

If you can't show a link to the law, your speculating.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you aware that Israel wouldn't HAVE to fly over Iraq? They could skirt Turkish air space or Saudi Arabia's. Saudi Arabia certainly doesn't want Iran to have a nuclear bomb. But, I think you knew that.
I'm working only off the information in an article that YOU posted and I read regarding the circumstances in which Israeli aircraft could be challenged. It discusses a particular scenario. Maybe you're getting a little carried away by the headline. Do you believe part but not all of the article? Which part is speculation and which isn't? We can't go wrong calling the whole thing BS from top to bottom.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article link posted saying Netanyahu is a US citizen is a pro Palistinian publication so, I think they're a bit slanted in the opinion department. And as for him giving testimony before congress "as a private citizen" it doesn't say citizen of what country. Foreign citizens testify before congress frequently.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Netanyahu's mother is a U.S. citizen so he is a U.S. citizen. He claimed dual citizenship during his student years at MIT and still has it, unless he's renounced it.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article link posted saying Netanyahu is a US citizen is a pro Palistinian publication so, I think they're a bit slanted in the opinion department. And as for him giving testimony before congress "as a private citizen" it doesn't say citizen of what country. Foreign citizens testify before congress frequently.

This is what I took away from the statement, that he testified as a private citizen (but it does not say of what particular state), and not acting in any official capacity. I do not think that it was inferring that he was a citizen of the U.S.A.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your lame. What am I speculating about?

I'm not going to keep giving you free lessons on Logic and Reasoning every night on OSA.

Wow. Just wow. Losing lefty hasn't diminished your ability to talk smack Lurker. Hat's off to ya. This thread is entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Even the score a little as payback to what our vaunted ally Israel did to the USS Liberty.

Johnson wasn't about to buck his bosses. Should have leveled Israel then. likely would have prevented a lot of what is currently happening. Hindsight being 20/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom