Overpriced private sellers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the fact that AR prices have been WAY down helps start the sales again, his prices are excellent. I actually bought his last M&P Sport II and it was $520

That's a fair price...

Is that typical there? Maybe you could share the store haha

I'd rather buy locally and support local businesses if the prices are reasonable.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a fair price...

Is that typical there? Maybe you could share the store haha

I'd rather buy locally and support local businesses if the prices are reasonable.

I would be happy to share the name of the store, it is "Guys and Gals at Arms" and it is on Waterloo between Coltrane and Sooner in Edmond. Since it is on the Logan County side of Waterloo the tax is on 5.25% too.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would be happy to share the name of the store, it is "Guys and Gals at Arms" and it is on Waterloo between Coltrane and Sooner in Edmond. Since it is on the Logan County side of Waterloo the tax is on 5.25% too.

That's not too far away. I might stop by sometime.

Ahh, you were using it ironically? Millennials lol.

I should have used quotation marks but I was being lazy.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just in there Saturday. Been there a few times, Steve has done some transfers for me.
Seems a nice guy, has a good attitude for retail work.
Haven't purchased any guns from him, but I haven't yet seen anything in his cases that tripped my trigger.
So to speak....

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just in there Saturday. Been there a few times, Steve has done some transfers for me.
Seems a nice guy, has a good attitude for retail work.
Haven't purchased any guns from him, but I haven't yet seen anything in his cases that tripped my trigger.
So to speak....

What time were you there on Saturday? I was probably there helping him out. I showed up about 9:30 AM and he got real busy real quick, I usually help him out when he gets busy like that. I think I ended up leaving about 3:00.

Capo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why complain about prices? Just don't pay it, or better, make an offer. "Most people" would like a few extra bucks if they can manage it. With all the low ball offers, i don't blame someone coming in a few dollars high anyways

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
That's one reason I stopped buying all together. Over the years, I have seen prices in the classifieds at or above what I can buy new online and pay the 10 dollar transfer. Most online dealers also offer free or 5.95 shipping as well. I have seen something in the classifieds that is priced reasonably and is on my list to buy. If it hasn't sold by next weekend I will pick it up.

I'm now seeing complete Anderson AR15s for 399.99 at Cabelas... That's probably the cheapest those will go. Not to mention, you can get a case of 5.56 new ammo for 249.00 after 50.00 rebate.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/barg...edium=AFF&utm_source=35987&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF

Latest posts

Top Bottom