Pain pills keep you up longer than normal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then punish Brett Farve. Both he and his doctor ought to be in jail. But to treat the rest of us who actually need and use our pain meds appropriately like we are "chasing the high" is unconscionable.
Completely agree. And trying to point out that's its those that abuse meds that harm the need of others.
Not everyone abuses meds. I don't know what I would have done without them. They are Gods gift to mankind for pain. Brett Favre was an example of what was wrong with the system. I read that his source was not so much Drs. but other players that supplied the meds.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
After so many injuries and surgeries I have to take pain pills to sleep. Not to knock me out but to kill the pain so I can go to sleep. They do act like a stimulant and keep my mind busy. After a few hours, I wake up, take a pain pill and in another hour or two, I can sleep a few more hours. I then am again awakened by severe back pain or leg cramping or both with a knee aching thrown in. I try wearing a knee brace, but it doesn't work.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't think so. Navy corpsmen serve with Marines, right?
Correct. Navy Corpsmen, Chaplains, most RP's, Doctors, etc. Always has been that way. Always gets my spidey senses tingling when I hear "medic" and "Marines" in the same sentence, about 30% of the made up military stories I hear include those words on the same sentence. Its almost as common as the ol "my uncle was a CIA/Navy SEAL Delta Force Sniper operator in Vietnam and places that he wasn't allowed to talk about" crap.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive been on them for years. And have found cutting in half will knock my pain to a bearable amount and keeps me from drooling on myself. its a in-win.

Yep. That worked for me until the tree attacked me. Now I just barely get thru a day without seriously considering alternatives that are much less healthy than adding another couple of pills to my regimen. Hell you think I had asked them to give me 55 pills a day or something.

And then why aren't those buddies of Brett in jail with him? And you and I both know why. However if that was me seeking those pills they'd throw me under the damned bus.

Yeah yeah I know ... 🙄🙄🙄

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You coming to the meet up In the morning and bringing me those damn cookies or are you gonna be home chasing that high? 😜

That remains to be seen my friend. I have spent all last night, all day yesterday and all night the night before fighting with my back. And the headache that came to visit with it. I only got up a couple times last night so I am a better today.

Oh ... But I just got up. 🤦🤦 And today's the 14th not next week. 🤦🤦 I guess you have your answer. Sorry. 😭😭😭

Latest posts

Top Bottom