Panhandle Prairie Dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the panhandle this weekend and shot some dogs. I hunted antelope some too but didn't get one. The guy in the green shirt got one on Thursday coming into a water hole. I'll add pics of it when I get them. We had a great time shooting with and getting to know OKBowhunter and Shootingpreacher. Thanks for the hospitality guys. I don't know how many we shot but a lot.
Shootingpreacher and a Jimmy.
ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_BoiseCity09003.jpg

Jimmy and Me
ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_BoiseCity09004.jpg

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey preach, that is what I bought that 204 for. Matter of fact, I need to head up your way soon. I'll PM you to see if you are able to go out. Hopefully I'll hang some glass on it by then.......

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like a great time. I can't wait to head back to the Panhandle and blast some p-dogs again. I got about 400 rds of .223 Nosler Ballistic Tip already loaded and ready to go when the time comes!

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually hunt them in the spring, around Memorial Day, and the little ones are stupid and the shooting great. This hunt was the fattest prairie dogs I have ever seen. Maybe the good rain this year had them eating well but seemed like the targets were alot easier to hit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom