permit less/open carry for everyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to my doctor today and had a surprise. The nurse wanted my pants down to affix electrodes in places that are covered usually unless I'm showering. I had to disarm in her presence and she never batted an eye. I asked her if she concealed carry and she said no, but I'm all for doing so.

I then said, "It's a lot easier that carrying a cop."

Her reply grinning, "I'd rather carry a cop."

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I guess the main reason to get or renew a conceal carry license would be so you can carry in other states? or are there any other benefits to having it? Mine just expired after 10 years and now that the laws have changed, I don't know if I should fork over the $170 or whatever it is to renew it for another 10 years...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I guess the main reason to get or renew a conceal carry license would be so you can carry in other states? or are there any other benefits to having it? Mine just expired after 10 years and now that the laws have changed, I don't know if I should fork over the $170 or whatever it is to renew it for another 10 years...
I think I read there are other reasons to renew but those reasons, to me, didnt make it worth while. I dont travel across state lines much at all anymore but if I do I'll play my odds and keep it on the DL.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never had a CCW however I am considering getting one for the reciprocity with Nevada. My wife’s children live there and we manage to take a trip once or twice a year. Would be nice to be able to legally concealed carry there while on visits.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ALWAYS check with the laws in the state you are going to AND all the states you'll be passing through to get there.

Woody
I think, when Colorado enacted the 15 round max mag capacity, you can drive thru if you don't stop, but you're in violation if you stop for gas or to pee?
Alot of restrictive states don't even allow that. Any others have a pass thru rule?

Latest posts

Top Bottom