Phil Robertson suspended from DD for gay comments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, Kelly Ogle's My Two Cents tonight was on this subject. He predicts that the network will "crater" [sic] and bring Phil back.

Personally, I hope A&E actually craters, and it has nothing to do with this tempest in a teapot. I haven't watched that hell-hole of a channel in years.

It is. It used to be so good. Now it is just trashy.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is we live in a screwed up, panzy, politically correct, world. There is such a huge double standard today, that its incredible. I don't care who you sleep with, but don't force it down my throat, and make me out the bad guy because I don't agree with who you sleep with.

I can't stand the show, but I have great respect for him, and he said absolutely nothing that was vile! He was stating what the Bible teaches. If he would've said all gays should be killed or something, I could understand, but he said nothing wrong. I can't believe this is even on every news station today. This is what happens when you take God and religion out of everything.

I'm gonna go read my Bible and pray now.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An openly gay couple on A&E's "Storage Wars: New York" is NOT offended by the homophobic comments made by fellow A&E'er and "Duck Dynasty" star*Phil Robertson*-- telling TMZ, they just feel bad for him ... because man ass beats vagina any day of the week.

Chris Morelli*and*Tad Eaton*tell us, "We could give a s**t what he thinks ... [man ass] is tighter."

Read more:*http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/18/gay-s...lli-tad-eaton-sex-duck-dynasty/#ixzz2nysc2jCI

That's just awesome.
I was gonna type some smart-aleck remark about all this, but really it just makes me feel tired and old.
I know some of the members here can easily recall the not so distant days when this would not be proper conversation for decent people.
Phil said what a lot of folks think, except those in the public spotlight usually are too addicted to the fame and money to say a word.
I could care less about the show, or A&E, and don't believe this has a thing to do with free speech. There should be no protected class, yet that's the law of the land. Chris and Tad at least give us some insight why a man would choose homosexuality over normal male-to-female relations.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I will park this here. :D :D

Despite the suspension, A&E still has several hours of “Duck Dynasty” programming over the next week. For Thursday night, there is three hours of shows the network is airing. On Sunday Dec. 22, A&E will be airing the popular show from 5 p.m. until 4 a.m. the next morning. On Monday Dec. 23, episodes will air from 7 p.m. until 4 a.m. the next morning. On Christmas Eve, “Duck Dynasty” will be aired from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. And on Christmas Day, A&E will air “Duck Dynasty” episodes from 3:30 p.m. until 4 a.m. the next morning. All times are Eastern.

Latest posts

Top Bottom