Phil Robertson suspended from DD for gay comments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I personally support everything he said and you can reticule me if you want. It just pisses me off that the left can get away with murder but if you are a Christian you will get ridiculed over the smallest thing...

Something is seriously WRONG with this picture!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally support everything he said and you can reticule me if you want. It just pisses me off that the left can get away with murder but if you are a Christian you will get ridiculed over the smallest thing...

Something is seriously WRONG with this picture!

You know, tran ... I agree with you completely.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The media is no better than either side blowing this out of proportion. Almost every article I've seen has Robertson saying "anti-gay" comments. Why can't he just be "pro-straight"? And the comments about blacks is taken WAY out of context when they quote the "blacks being happier under segregation". He was talking about HIS OWN personal experiences as a kid growing up and he didn't see any anger in them. Whether that's because they hid it around white people, just didn't care or whatever is unknown. But the media spinning everything he says out of context in order to assassinate the man's character is so obvious it gives me heartburn.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Caliyanks

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I totally disagree that people are "taking this way to serious". I think people have finally had enough of this Liberal crap. Why do people need to step in line or be re-educated. This is just the tipping point of the many different crappy things going on in this country. If its not the 2nd Amendment fight its obamacare or veterans benefits or Benghazi or Religious beliefs or voicing an opinion, or thee economy, or unemployment, or, all the folks on social services or immigration .. It's too much.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its funny how 4% percent of US population can cause all this trouble, this may end up helping america in more ways than one,
I for one am tired of all the glad BS, live your life your way & keep it too yourself.
we all will answer for our sins some alot more than others

Latest posts

Top Bottom