post up good things happening in your life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terry, my wife had cataract surgery a couple of years ago. From her results I wish I could have it done. Although, like you, I think it woulld take a LOT of feel good drugs before I could allow the process to start.

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Came to the aid of stranger's whose small dogs were being attacked by a larger rescue mastiff this evening. I had just pulled up in my driveway from the office and a couple with 4 small dogs were screaming for help in the median area that runs down the middle of my street. At first I thought the mastiff was theirs but he wasn't and he had a good hold on 30lb dog. I ran over over and grabbed up the mastiff while the couple were able to collect their dogs - one needing emergency vet service. The mastiff had a collar on but it said "OKC Human Society Foster" and the # lead to a closed office. The man returned and I handed the mastiff over to him so he could call the authorities. Mastiff was pretty sweet to me once I had him, but I'm a dog guy - couldn't shelter him for the night as I have my own pup.

Not a good thing, but a good deed for today!

Cheers,

Shooter77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a healthy and loving family.

I have a good job. I am not homeless nor hungry.

Most of all I have God in my life more than ever. He has blessed my family and I with the gift of grace and his never ending love. All glory goes to God.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got fired from my job Friday. This was a good thing.
I was miserable there.
Now I have no excuse to not push on with my original plan and get into the
work I've been wanting to do for several years now.
One door closes, another one opens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom