Power out! (Electricity)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They sleep cause they THINK they are doing it correctly and no one has told them differently.

I have a real hard time ANYONE would have thought this was done "right". The only thing I know about electricity is I'm scared to death of it and when I saw that wiring spliced into the 2-prong outlet it made me cringe. There is NO way ...

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my 50 some odd years of helping dad and doing it on my own and seen what others have done its a wonder more people isnt dead from electrocution that there are. I moved into a house once that a plumber use to own and in his shop he had added one of them junction boxes that took a screw in fuse well he just stripped the wire and ran it thru the box and screwed the fuse in on top of it without cutting a break in the wire, took me a little while to figure out why i couldnt kill the power to the outlet on the other side of it by unscrewing the fuse. I have always been told to never let a plumber do electrical work and that showed me why.

Latest posts

Top Bottom