Power Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody got any old Power Wheels vehicles sitting around they would like to get rid of for free or really cheap? I'm trying to piece together one or two together for my daughter and nephew to use.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been watching garage sales, craigslist, curbside. I found 4 so far, 2 that are only useable for parts, and 2 that may be fixable. Now I need a few batteries and chargers to see if they will still run. Then some clean up, small replacement parts, maybe try to do a good paint job or sticker kits on them and let the kids enjoy them. I have 4 or 5 niece/nephews that are still young enough to enjoy them. I'd like to be able to provide one for each of them when I'm all done. Here's a pic of what I have so far, the 2 Jeeps are pretty rough and missing parts and wires/plugs missing.

Attachments

• Power Wheels.jpg
    Power Wheels.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 121

okcwizzard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When my kids were little and into the power wheels, I found that it was cheaper / better to use lawn tractor batteries, even the cheap ones from Walmart. Charge overnight and run all day..

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would work for the two bigger ones, but the F150 is 6v. I have some 6v batteries for my hunting cameras and feeder that I run with solar panels, I wonder if I could use one of those and maybe cut a hole in the hood to mount the solar panel. That might be borderline redneck looking though. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom