Prayers for those in Paris

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, we bombed today and they retaliated this very same day. Which means that I believe that the ISIS fighters were already there.

Sure, let's put more restrictions on firearms and those who legally possess them. Why would we need them???

RollingRock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One analyst mentioned that this was the day that a bunch of Knights Templars were killed, not by Muslims, but she thought it still had some relevance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm upset about what happened, and prayers are given for those who were injured, killed, and all the families involved in this. But anyone who understands what happened, knows that it was coming! Donald Trump even made a public statement that if the French people were armed this attack may have ended differently. If this happens here it will probably take place in a large city that has very strict gun control laws i.e. New York, Washington D.C., Boston(its already happened here), Detroit, L.A., San Francisco. Plus we have to look at other places like our countries shopping mall's. They are very soft targets. Europe has even more soft targets than we do, but unless we change our way of thinking, we are going to have another 9/11 event!!!!!

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
^ I have to agree. Citizens, police, retired or active military, even politicians, and more: this is our country. I think we should stand ready to defend what we have. Sometime you gotta kick a little dirt to keep what you love. This isn't a video game, this is the real world where evil absolutely exists. When it happens, I for one will not stand and watch my brothers, sisters, and countrymen die for nothing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Add France's porous / open borders and you have what the left wingnuts in our country want to emulate.

Its the same way all over Europe. The European trade union agreement pretty much made the old checkpoints/passport checks a thing of the past. They are trying the one world order thing, and its not working.

Latest posts

Top Bottom