PSA Labor Day deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
AR Rifle deal, Rock 5.7 and an aac ammo deal
And a Franklin binary in the money. My Franklin lower pistol is fast and easy to shoot. It’s an ammo hose but fun.

Attachments

• IMG_9266.jpeg
    IMG_9266.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9265.jpeg
    IMG_9265.jpeg
    254.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9264.jpeg
    IMG_9264.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 0

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
AR Rifle deal, Rock 5.7 and an aac ammo deal
And a Franklin binary in the money. My Franklin lower pistol is fast and easy to shoot. It’s an ammo hose but fun.

I've got a Ruger 57, but have been thinking about looking at the Rock. Hard to pass one up at this price, but I've bought enough lately.

Anyone wanting to dabble with the BFS would be money ahead to buy that built lower for sure. I have one and it runs fine. Also bought a built Bushmaster lower with one a while back.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I've got a Ruger 57, but have been thinking about looking at the Rock. Hard to pass one up at this price, but I've bought enough lately.

Anyone wanting to dabble with the BFS would be money ahead to buy that built lower for sure. I have one and it runs fine. Also bought a built Bushmaster lower with one a while back.
I have a ruger and wouldn’t buy another 5.7 but if a guy loves the round, that rock is a deal in fact. I didn’t click on it and see how many mags it comes with

Hardgainer14

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a 5.7 Rock. Figured $350 wouldn’t be bad as in intro to the round. Not too invested if I don’t like it.

I will confirm the trigger is trash out of the box. It’s getting a little better with dry firing.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
They run sales all the time but the pricing isn't the same.
Yep PSA is VERY fast, they change prices OVERNIGHT so you see something you want at one price and the very next day they will raise the price to the old price. If your patient though you can get some great deals there. Often just the upper or the lower you want will be on sale but if you keep checking daily you'll find the other half soon on sale. The "daily deals" used to be legit deals and just a few, but lately I think they call their entire inventory a "daily deal"

Latest posts

Top Bottom