Question asked at my pediatricians office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's all Drs now. The whole system is fukd. If anything ever happens and they find out u do have guns and u answered no. Strait to jail. They take all ur guns,slap u with a felony,now no more guns for another citizen. Easy way to take your 2A rights without any voting.

I think I need to have my sarcasm meter inspected - the needle isn't moving.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this to come up at our kids' doctor for the past couple of years. With the recent birth of our son, I waited again. Nothing. If they ever did ask, it'd be "so long" to that doctor. I think it has largely to do with the fact that, at least for now, our Pediatrician is still in private practice. Now, if he were in one of the big groups....

As for Dave's comment, I think it...well, let's just say that I think that it bears further reflection.

candrpotts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's all Drs now. The whole system is fukd. If anything ever happens and they find out u do have guns and u answered no. Strait to jail. They take all ur guns,slap u with a felony,now no more guns for another citizen. Easy way to take your 2A rights without any voting.

I think you're giving "the system" too much credit. There's nothing illegal about to lying to Dr about your living conditions. And even so, I can see no way to share that information with the authorities or any justification for confiscation.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell them...YES, YES I DO.

Tell the doctor that you also have the following:

Strigent ventilation set by OSHA and the EPA.

Lead Hazard Reduction methods in place.

Environmental Lead Programs at your house.

Smoke Abatement from any residue of burnt gunpowder.

That you and your family have met spirometry lung requirements and testing.

That you are in Federal, State, and City Environmental Compliance on your weapons and bullets.

That should send the doctor reeling!!!!

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ask him/her if the Dr is anti or pro gun before you answer the question. If the doctor did not have one, offer to bring him to range or a class. Teach them about gun is very safe if you know how to handle it. Many of them may not know about gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom