Question asked at my pediatricians office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just a checkbox on the forms, folks. They have to ask if it's there. If you choose not to answer, or you lie, or whatever, it doesn't matter.

At least.... not yet.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think my answer would be "how is the answer to that question pertinent to the reason for my visit to your office today?" - it's a trick question, there is no right answer.

Here are a couple of good answers.

I'm sorry, you must have me confused with the person seeking social attention, I'm here seeking MEDICAL attention.

Sorry, I only respond to paid surveys. What does yours pay? :)

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think our pediatrician will be asking that question. I went to my daughters 4 month check up yesterday with a gun on my belt.

Not worried about the question either way. I have a stamp or two so they know I at least have one firearm.

From what I have been told it is kinda incase someone starts showing that they are no longer mentally capable of owning a firearm or have made specific threats of life then the doctor can say they own a firearm.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"From what I have been told it is kinda incase someone starts showing that they are no longer mentally capable of owning a firearm or have made specific threats of life then the doctor can say they own a firearm."

Now see ,this is whats disturbing ;now, Who are they going to get to monitor This?/

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna guess that when you're in a Dr.'s office filling out forms and surveys while waiting for medical attention, gun safety is not very important. Unless of course you're twirling a 6 shooter on your finger while doing it. :D

Was it on a form the OP was filling out, or did someone ask?

To use a comparison, is fire safety only important when a house is on fire?

Latest posts

Top Bottom