Remington 1100 Jamming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radicalman64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need some help on a Remington 1100 - 12 gauge. It seems like the spring has worn out. After thorough cleaning the third or forth round will not fully load and it gets hung up. I need someone that can figure out what is wrong and fix it in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area. Thanks

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Authorized Remington Repair Center

Sports World
6841 East 41st Street
Tulsa, OK 74145
(918) 742-4027

All I know about them is they fixed a Remington rifle under warranty for me.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you replaced your oring? Have you checked your gas ports under your foregrip? The spring for your bolt is inside the butt stock if memeory serves. Do you have both of the two washer things stacked correctly? If you are unsure i can take a pic of mine. Typically its a bad oring from what i have heard

Radicalman64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I coudl tell you. I have not dug into it yet.

Have you replaced your oring? Have you checked your gas ports under your foregrip? The spring for your bolt is inside the butt stock if memeory serves. Do you have both of the two washer things stacked correctly? If you are unsure i can take a pic of mine. Typically its a bad oring from what i have heard

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ill try to take some pics this weekend so you can see the areas to be mindful of. It just sounds like there is not enough gas pressure to give the bolt the required cycle to feed the ammo properly. It should be an easy fix that you can do at the house. shoot me a pm sometime this weekend to remind me adn ill try to help you work through it

Latest posts

Top Bottom