Respect for Prince Harry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This kid has earned my respect, two tours in Afghanistan, one as a FAC and most recently as a co-pilot and gunner for an Apache helicopter. He did this after repeatedly being singled out as a high-priority target by the Taliban.

Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid spoke to Reuters and was quoted as saying; "We are using all our strength to get rid of him, either by killing or kidnapping," and "We have informed our commanders in Helmand to do whatever they can to eliminate him."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...arry-cuts-short-interview-in-Afghanistan.html

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed 100%.

Besides, who wouldn't party naked with a lot of naked young women if you had the chance? He seems to have a sense of adventure that the royal families have been lacking in recent years.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's a young man who puts his ass in the line of fire, he deserves to party naked. I saw him on the Today show this morning, he'd make a good American.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kid has some guts and some love of country to do what he has done. They tried to stick him with a rear echelon job. Also, he was mature enough to say that if he presence would endanger his fellow soldiers, he would do whatever he needed to do to keep his comrades safe.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A member of the British royalty flying around in multi-million dollar American-made machines killing people from the Dark Ages trying to defend their homeland... wait, that's what England has been doing for hundreds of years and what we've been doing since 1898...

Carry on...

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A member of the British royalty flying around in multi-million dollar American-made machines killing people from the Dark Ages trying to defend their homeland... wait, that's what England has been doing for hundreds of years and what we've been doing since 1898...

Carry on...

lol that was funny

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Carry on...

Do explain. That makes no sense what so ever.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My libertarian, non-interventionist opinion is seeping out...
Big bad Prince Harry is just over there killing Dark-Age era people with multi-million dollar American helicopters...not exactly a hero...but then I don't think we should be in Afghanistan in the first place (not a popular view around here).

Meanwhile the chest-thumpers here "respect" this pretty boy for what HE said he did.

Cue the butthurt...

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My libertarian, non-interventionist opinion is seeping out...
Big bad Prince Harry is just over there killing Dark-Age era people with multi-million dollar American helicopters...not exactly a hero...but then I don't think we should be in Afghanistan in the first place (not a popular view around here).

Meanwhile the chest-thumpers here "respect" this pretty boy for what HE said he did.

Cue the butthurt...

Pony up and go do a tour

Latest posts

Top Bottom