Respect for Prince Harry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, he's the REAL deal. He CAN get killed just like I could have. This dude is not your typical...I don't even have the words to express my aggravation at @sshats who don't have the guts to put their sh*t on the line. Join up and do it and then talk sh*t!!! You can sit back and say they are fighting for their country (which isn't even true by a long shot), all the while being cowardly behind the flag your forefathers died for guaranteeing your right to express your BS! You're welcome.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, he's the REAL deal. He CAN get killed just like I could have. This dude is not your typical...I don't even have the words to express my aggravation at @sshats who don't have the guts to put their sh*t on the line. Join up and do it and then talk sh*t!!! You can sit back and say they are fighting for their country (which isn't even true by a long shot), all the while being cowardly behind the flag your forefathers died for guaranteeing your right to express your BS! You're welcome.

Amen!!! I don't usually let threads on here bother me, but chickensh*t comments like that piss me off. To me, those comments are right up there with Argyle's about a week ago.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's any different about him doing it than a common guy following orders? He's fighting right along side the common guys.

Big difference...your common guy doesn't have the press always on him, your common guy isn't British royalty, and isn't a multi-millionare playboy.
Your common guy does his job, gets shot at, does his business, and goes on with his life without much recognition. Meanwhile pretty boy Prince gets fame and glory from being a pilot.

The real guys deserve respect. Despite my feelings on the war, our veterans deserve respect, not doubting that.
The fact everyone assumed and construed my remarks about British royalty to somehow demeaning OUR guys is somewhat disturbing.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big difference...your common guy doesn't have the press always on him, your common guy isn't British royalty, and isn't a multi-millionare playboy.
Your common guy does his job, gets shot at, does his business, and goes on with his life without much recognition. Meanwhile pretty boy Prince gets fame and glory from being a pilot.

The real guys deserve respect. Despite my feelings on the war, our veterans deserve respect, not doubting that.
The fact everyone assumed and construed my remarks about British royalty to somehow demeaning OUR guys is somewhat disturbing.

What's not real about what he is doing dude? The guy stuck his neck out on the line just like all the other guys and gals over there did.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it's disturbing you think he had any less on the line than any one of us. It's typical of the thinking now days. Money and fame makes no difference to a true soldier or a bullet, but it means everything to a behind the lines glory hog or a Succubus. I got all the fame and glory I wanted from it, which is none. You just don't understand, and never will.

Latest posts

Top Bottom