Respect for Prince Harry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Really, you're just a kid, a child if you will. You've got along way to go in life and a lot to learn if you ever expect your opinion to mean anything to people that are 40, 50, 60 years older then you. Give it time. As for me I could care less about Harry Bear and the Queen Mum. They are nothing to me. But to people that engage in celebrity worship this may be their surrogate. They life they always dreamed about having.

Age is just a number if you think that people in their twenties are children your using a broad brush to paint us all.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Age is just a number if you think that people in their twenties are children your using a broad brush to paint us all.

My brush is broad. My paint dries quickly. It is what it is. Wondering what Prince Harry will do to help the citizens of England regain their rights to own firearms and be able to defend themselves in their own homes? I was 25 once. Now decades later I realize just how much I didn't know. How immature my opinions were.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My brush is broad. My paint dries quickly. It is what it is. Wondering what Prince Harry will do to help the citizens of England regain their rights to own firearms and be able to defend themselves in their own homes? I was 25 once. Now decades later I realize just how much I didn't know. How immature my opinions were.

I knew you would say exactly that, how being 25 means you know nothing.

Okay now I know who to never give advice to. Because I know nothing about anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom