Respect for Prince Harry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, being mid-twenties which one of us on here WOULDN'T be partying in Vegas if given the chance?!? NOT a single one of you WOULDN'T do it! He's one of the few I think highly deserves it! Hell, I can barely afford it and do it every chance I can get!

Having said that, it"s 9:15PM, way past bedtime. Nightey night!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, being mid-twenties which one of us on here WOULDN'T be partying in Vegas if given the chance?!? NOT a single one of you WOULDN'T do it! He's one of the few I think highly deserves it! Hell, I can barely afford it and do it every chance I can get!

Having said that, it"s 9:15PM, way past bedtime. Nightey night!

Don't forget your stuffed animals.

And your blankey!

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's any different about him doing it than a common guy following orders? He's fighting right along side the common guys.

His life isn't any more valuable than the other millions who've served. But, there's a billion plus dollars that separates him from the rest of us, and that sets him apart from the other billionaire turds. It gives him some common ground with us misfits and malcontents.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His wife is hot.

Prince Harry isn't married. His brother Prince William is married to Princess Kate - perhaps that's of whom you're thinking?
FWIW - I think the whole idea of royalty is silly. However, I do respect that a millionaire, heir to the the throne of England would care to take his turn serving with his fellow Englishmen doing what he understands to be his duty. One doesn't have to agree with either the royal system or UK & US politics to respect a man of privilege who still tries to do his duty. Many of our own free citizens of this republic spend a lot of time chasing wealth and empty pursuits while evading even their own limited notions of duty.

recon279

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
stone age huh they can make ieds that can blow up million dollar trucks and they are hardcore if u have not been too oef dont comment on how it is over there thanks

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently I'm just a d0uche with no opinion of value....and a jerk according to a mod...
I'll just resign from this before somebody needs hemorrhoid creme.

Really, you're just a kid, a child if you will. You've got along way to go in life and a lot to learn if you ever expect your opinion to mean anything to people that are 40, 50, 60 years older then you. Give it time. As for me I could care less about Harry Bear and the Queen Mum. They are nothing to me. But to people that engage in celebrity worship this may be their surrogate. They life they always dreamed about having.

carry guy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Prince Harry is your kind of guy, as so many here seem to comment, I'd like to fill you in a bit about the British Royal Family and their place in the twenty-first century. First off, the British royal family is not even British. Their name (until changed in 1917 for public relations reasons) was Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, thoroughly Germanic. Why the name change from Saxe-Coburg -Gotha to "Windsor?" Public relations with the peoples of the British Commonwealth goes without saying.

For those of you who think that Britain's monarchy does not effect anything but ceremonial functions with the Commonwealth, think again. All Parliamentary laws passed in Canada (an independent member of the British Commonwealth to most eyes), still have to be submitted to the Queen of England for her signature/approval. This family has much more control over the daily functionings of commonwelath member nations than is freely admitted by the press.

Numerous studies have asserted that the British Royal Family (through the queen) holds one-seventh to one sixth of all the wealth in the world. They are hardly the royal family that exists at the largesse of the British taxpayer, as they are commonly portrayed. They do, however, have the nasty habit of sending many of their bills (the heating bills for various palaces and son on) to the British Parliament and seek compensation for same from the taxpayers, who are already saddled with a value-added-tax and paying for reductions in Britain's so-called carton footprint.'

This is also the same royal family who have members publicly stating they wish they would be reincarnated as incurable viruses, so the better to wipe out humanity at large and greatly reduce the population of the globe for said royal family.

By the time I get to Prince Harry and his regarding killing human life from his helicopter as being reminiscent of killing figures in a Play Station toy (with all the consequent import of the latter), yeah, I'm thoroughly disgusted. Not entirely at him, because he has lived a life of royal privilege. I'm more disgusted at the people in Great Britiain, and in the U.S.A. who have nothing but compliments to offer the Prince.

Inasmuch as the Allied Forces are allowing previously-destroyed opium crops to be planted and harvested, I think some should quit the glamorization and glorification of what our side is there to do.

It is my understanding that a thorough search of the caves in and around Tora Bora after r9/11 yielded nothing, after a multi-million dollar search. No dialysis machines, no communications/computer devices, nada. Yet the quest was on to supplant the British in the Graveyard of Empires.

And I did not serve, nor volunteer to serve in a place we have no legitimate connections to. If the natives want to defend their lands from invaders, how is that so different to what we would feel in a similar situation.

Flame away. I find strength from within and not through popularity contests.

Latest posts

Top Bottom