retiring on the cheap questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was born a parrot head! Funny, I have no hair but picked up this really cool Jack Sparrow wig with pirate do-rag and dreadlocks. It's gonna be fun! Around 40,000 people show up for a concert that only holds 20,000. It's the biggest tailgate party in the USA!!! There were RV's lined up Wednesday to get in to the lots (which aren't cheap).

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might call it that. More like planning though. I'll call it quits before long. We use to dream of Mexico but it has changed so much over the years. Now that were getting older (53) it seems needs change. Insurance, Medicare (at 65), access to medical etc. We still have 3 parents that we can't leave. We're both only children. We're ready in about 3 years and will see how it goes. Been talking about Florida alot lately. I've spent the last 10 or so years researching (dreaming) many places, visited plenty, made friends in some that say "come on down". I am sick of my job but it pays too well to leave at 53. I'll hit my magic number in 3 years or so depending on the markets. Dream on!

Coz

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife has a buddy and her husband from here who have a place down in Panama that they go to in winter. They love it and say its very affordable. The wife has been hinting about it, alot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom