Suggestions For A Retirement Gift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son is retiring from the Air Force on Aug 1st. His ceremony is early next month. He's not really into fancy stuff. Very outdoorsy. He also does a lot of woodworking, likes to build furniture, etc. He likes guns but not really a collector type and doesn't keep many around. And he lives in Alaska so that complicates things a bit.

He and his wife are maybe going to take some time and just travel around the US after he's done. I think they want to either buy an overland type rig or rent something. Is there something that would really be handy for living on the road for extended periods of time?

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations to your son with the retirement! It’s tough coming up with ideas based on what you said. Maybe a good tool set would be nice. If they’re going to be traveling around, he’ll be making repairs to the rig at some point. If they make it down your way, you can send them my way, and I’ll put them for a few nights in the RV park at no charge. My way of saying thanks to a veteran.

Latest posts

Top Bottom