rhino line a storm shelter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is Lightening Crash now? I was wondering when Jakeman and I could expect our trillion dollars to start rolling in.

Sup Oklahomabassman. You'll need to file a patent for the oxygen-less iron oxide first and then you'll have to get a legal team to enforce it. If you don't then others are likely to copy your design.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sup Oklahomabassman. You'll need to file a patent for the oxygen-less iron oxide first and then you'll have to get a legal team to enforce it. If you don't then others are likely to copy your design.

Its called mother nature, chemical reaction, act of God or maybe something else depending on your religious beliefs or lack there of.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if these things are so susceptible to rust and corrosion why are they not coated with something to prevent it all together? Besides the financial aspect, is there another reason? Which leads me to another weird question

I guess just because companies are putting them in as fast as they can and still have months long backlogs and customers for the most part don't know or care. As long as the thing lasts through whatever warranty it's all money in the bank.

Ours is hot dipped galvanized with a coal tar coating, surrounded by concrete. It will last longer than we plan to be in the house. That's good enough...no need for a fancy coating, at least for my application.

Latest posts

Top Bottom