Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's kind of a rush to judgement, in my opinion. Some were being destructive, yes, but most were just trying to feed their families.
Tough spot, getting laid off, and the unemployment runs out. No one wants to hire you, 'cause you're overqualified, and then an opportunity like this comes along.

I know right? Looting... it's for the children.

Look at all the starving people!!

Last edited by a moderator:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF...if the courteous young man was pushing the officer back into his patrol car and wasn't reaching for the cop's gun, perhaps they'll have a lawsuit. Aw crap, they'll have one anyway and if the single parent that raised the young man receives a settlement, the fee should go toward paying for the destruction of property and then if there is any money remaining, they can have that. But not until damages are paid for!

michaeld

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool to see people in the neighborhood cleaning up

image.jpg

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching live feeds from the local news stations in the area and it seems like this won't be over tonight.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How does this happen? Do they get together and say "Man, I'm pissed. Let's just burn our neighborhood. That'll show 'em!"

If I owned a business there that was destroyed, I would salt the earth and open a toxic waste dump on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom