RIOTS in Communist China!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone even heard of this? We watch a youtube video last night about nation wide riots in communist china, caused by three years of harsh lock downs, over COVID? What this video said was, an apartment fire that killed several people, including several kids, that the athorities would not even allow the fire depoartment to get close to, or enter, because it was locked down due to COVID, had triggered the already pissed off population into serious, nation wide riots? This video also said the Te witter was the only social media site, or news organization, that was allowing this information to get out? Are we being CENSORED? I KNOW THAT WAS A DUMB QUESTION!
Redacted and WION both cover this. They have opposing views as to the meaning of the riots. Veritas also covers it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the other hand, if they had had "social media" back in that time period, people might have had an opportunity to see evidence that the propagandists in both regimes was an outright lie. As it was, their only source of information WAS the propaganda media.
They had rudimentary social media back then. People went around putting up posters that expressed their point of view and whatever narrative they wished to dictate. Tear down the opponent's posters so that only yours was seen while protecting yours with thugs.
Sound familiar to now with technology?
Nothing's changed.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the other hand, if they had had "social media" back in that time period, people might have had an opportunity to see evidence that the propagandists in both regimes was an outright lie. As it was, their only source of information WAS the propaganda media.
Very true!! It's hard to say which way this will go! I can't believe the poor people in North Korea, that MUST know how the people in South Korea live, so many risk their, and their families lives, trying to escape, haven't rebelled against this MURDEROUS REGIME YET? Sad that anyone must be forced to live like this?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
People in America continue to be fooled because of technology and those who control it
If WE allow ourselves to be FOOLED, no matter how good the technology, WHO'S FAULT IS THAT? Is having access to more, and better, information, a guarantee we won't be FOOLED by much better PROPAGANDA? Time will tell? I'm getting to be a deep thinker, in my old age?

Latest posts

Top Bottom