RIp or Good Riddance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
some one i've known since the 3rd grade has croaked, sadly he took another life and possibly 2 in the process. i've known him all these years and once long ago befriended him because he was such a goofy bastige no one would associate with the know it all jerk. he was very bright but totally lacking in common sense. over the years he pulled some really bone headed stunts. did time in an australian prison LOL and his job was making tea for the inmates. over the years we had stayed in touch altho i've always considered him to be a total flake. i still felt "sorry" for him and his circumstances.

anyway, a couple or 10 years back he screwed me over on the purchase of 2 high standard military model HD pistols. i told him then to steer clear of me because if i ever saw him again it would be a violent encounter.

heard yesterday he croaked after blowing a stop sign somewhere around Ada and killing a 19 year old woman, and a passenger in the vehicle he hit was hurt badly. when i was told he'd croaked i thought, who friggen cares, good riddance. and i still think the same, spoke with someone who's known him for the same length of time and we joked he was a waste of good oxygen and such a fat bastige we'd all have more food. LOL i have absolutely no compassion for the cork slacker, or his family of fat and ugly folk.

i'm starting to think i just don't like people very much anymore. how the hell did i become so hardened? i'll have to think on this as i pass the whiles, my daughter used to tell time, when she was little she heard "we'll do it in a little while" so many times from her mother it became her standard measure of time. she actually asked me on several occasions how many whiles did we have to wait before doing such and such

sorry for the conscious or unconscious stream, but Stanley is dead, and he killed someone else, i care more about the unknown person he killed than i did/do about his worthless azz

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is definitely me. I like to think I used to be a "people person"... but I sure as hail ain't no more.

You and me both, buddy. If you are so busy screwing up your life (and doing damage to those around you, too) I have no use for you.

It will never cease to amaze me how some people aren't happy unless they are ****ing up somebody else's life. Fortunately, I have the well-honed ability to tell them to screw off in pretty short order once I figure out what's what. I'll do anything I can to help someone until they prove to me they don't deserve it. Then I will more than gladly put my foot on their head and push them under next time they fall off in their own ****. And it never fails -- those that do that kind of stuff never learn.

It is unfortunate that too many times they manage to ruin a good person's life, too. :(

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FAT Stanley is DEAD???

i doubt you know this fat stanley, likely there are more than one. this fat stanley fell into a good estate when his father, whom i never met, was killed in a chopper crash is south america. his dad worked abroad and only came back to the states when required, after meeting his mother i understand why the poor man stayed far away from them. stanley bought a bunch of land for his fellow group who dressed up in uniforms and played war. his uniform, and it was complete, was an italian infantryman LOL goofy bastige

stanley had no chin, not even the thought of a chin. his mother gave him a chin when we were juniors in high school, plastic surgery. he came back to school with a Kirk Douglas chin. three days later his mom punched on his new chin which had to be removed due to infection caused by the punch.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lasher, I kinda know how you feel inside. I had a friend I hung out with since the 4th grade. He was always on the shady side but we got a long and had some good times growing up, as young adults, and later. He just rode too close to the edge of going to jail over and over. I had an experience where like you, it cost me some money with him. The amount of money was not the deal, it was his attitude about it.

It gave me the realization that our lifelong friendship of over 50 years really was not a factor in his morals toward me. He didn't mind screwing me out of some $, just like everyone else around him.

Nope, I am too busy to go out and have a few beers and catch up talking about old times.

Yep, had and still do have some feelings about it.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i doubt you know this fat stanley, likely there are more than one. this fat stanley fell into a good estate when his father, whom i never met, was killed in a chopper crash is south america. his dad worked abroad and only came back to the states when required, after meeting his mother i understand why the poor man stayed far away from them. stanley bought a bunch of land for his fellow group who dressed up in uniforms and played war. his uniform, and it was complete, was an italian infantryman LOL goofy bastige

stanley had no chin, not even the thought of a chin. his mother gave him a chin when we were juniors in high school, plastic surgery. he came back to school with a Kirk Douglas chin. three days later his mom punched on his new chin which had to be removed due to infection caused by the punch.

No sir, 'tis but a joke on my part, sorry if I offended :
IMG_0017.PNG

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no offense. i've never watched that so was unaware of the joke. but stanley was fat LOL he did have a very nice old FN 270 bolt gun i'd love to snag, first i saw it was the third grade,,,so around 60 years ago

Latest posts

Top Bottom