Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davecaris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nikat is it too late to do an OKC buy? I'll go in for 2 if we can get the deal and I've already asked Matt about a transfer.

We should be able to get the same deal, what did mas say about price for multi transfers, I would like to ship to okc area. Anyone else in okc interested. This needs to happen quickly, before there gone.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Matt = MAS Gunworks? That's who I'm having mine sent to. I'll call the dealer and have them hold mine if they haven't already shipped them. Can we get 10 in the OKC area though?

I've got 2, you'll get 2, that leaves 6 more to get the break.
Yes Matt at MAS gunworks. I might even be able to round up a couple of more guys that want one. I'm working it now. I'll keep you posted. We should be able to. This is just too good of a deal not to be able to get 6 more.

Okay who want's in on this in the OKC area? Post Up Already!!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We should be able to get the same deal, what did mas say about price for multi transfers, I would like to ship to okc area. Anyone else in okc interested. This needs to happen quickly, before there gone.
I didn't ask him about a group deal, just for a transfer for me. But I'd bet he'd do them for us OSA'ers for a reasonable fee. They are standup guys.

ETA: You beat me to the phone!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
That would be...

2 - NikatKimber
2? - Shadowrider
3 - davecaris

That leaves 3. I'm calling the dealer now to see if they've already shipped mine. If not I'll hold off for a day. Also, I can't front any money right now, so you'll have to pay the dealer directly, preferably by credit/debit card, so they can ship immediately. I don't want to wait for checks to mail and clear.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but just upfront.

**ETA: lines busy, i'll keep trying.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That would be...

2 - NikatKimber
2? - Shadowrider
2? - davecaris

That leaves 4. I'm calling the dealer now to see if they've already shipped mine. If not I'll hold off for a day. Also, I can't front any money right now, so you'll have to pay the dealer directly, preferably by credit/debit card, so they can ship immediately. I don't want to wait for checks to mail and clear.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but just upfront.
Calling and paying over the phone is not a problem for me. I will know tonight how many. Will do at least 2 and I'm shooting for 4.

ETA: Nikat PM me any info that I will need when I call them tomorrow to add to your order.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
OK, they have not shipped yet, so we should be a go, I'll get right back on here as soon as I know the details. My phone disconnected me, so I didn't get that info yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom