ruger lcr22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to hold one of the LCR.22s the other day. It felt just as good in my hand as my LCR Talo edition does. Kicking around the idea of getting one so I can shoot it just as much as I shoot my GSG 1911-22 and my PT22. I like being able to shoot a lot and it not cost me a paycheck in ammo! :wink2:

G

green_machine

Looked at sooners web site. but I'm lazy and don't want to drive to okc. but I never thought about looking at academy. I will have to do that my next trip to tulsa. yea you can't expect much out of the guys working the gun bar at academy. they are probably working their after school job. lol

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of academy, I was in that store today and listened to the idiot behind the counter tell a potential customer that a Glock wasn't safe because it had no manual safety. Where do some of these places get these "gun experts"? Amazing. I've bought 1 shotgun at Academy and you would have thought I was buying a nuclear missile with the amount of time it took. I'll never buy a gun there again unless the rest of the world quits selling them.

yeah i've bought 1 rifle there that another forum member owns now and I swear it almost took an act of congress to make the sale.

bhollie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks like a great gun pstmstr. I love S&W. But good lord $700 for a 22lr ????

im with you on that one ... the Ruger is $425.00 at Bud's and has a great trigger.... i should have gotten one for the wife when they had them in stock two days ago..... bad timing...

I think itll be good to practice with before i get her the LCR .38 or .357 to carry.....
it was way lighter than i thought it would be and the grips felt great,,,,,,, will probably kick pretty good even with .22LR that gun is definitely on the list....

Latest posts

Top Bottom