S&W Folding Pistol Caliber Carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punxsy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd buy it if it took glock mags...I won't buy the Kel-tec because of the red dot issue though.

So...you have one in your truck and a crazy guy goes off at the store...u pull it out and snap it together for good Samaritan activities and the cops show up and kill you with the black rifle.

Seems like a pistol that could be stuff back into a holster would be much safer than wielding one of these in public in self-defense?
Put your weapon on the ground before the cops get there.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put your weapon on the ground before the cops get there.
Common sense for most of us but with adrenaline and not knowing if there are other bad guys, it may be easier said than done and I saw a report a couple years ago of a good Samaritan beign **** by the cops as soon as they arrived on the scene and he wasn't pointing it at anyone. But, yeah, of course I agree with you, but that is why I was saying a CCW might be better because it can then be re-holstered.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a short review.

1677794605585.png

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife got one for her Birthday. Comes with 3 mags (2x23 and 1x17), back straps for grip, nice bag, and sling for the bag. We threw a set of Magpul Pro sights on it and a used 510c-gr that I got from a friend for a song.
GREAT setup. Smooth shooting and minimal recoil. Makes for fast follow up shots. Very accurate as well. Overall a 9.5/10.
I think this will make a good suppressor host as well.
BTW I will be ordering a 510C-gr for my CZ carbine. It is a GREAT optic.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Wife got one for her Birthday. Comes with 3 mags (2x23 and 1x17), back straps for grip, nice bag, and sling for the bag. We threw a set of Magpul Pro sights on it and a used 510c-gr that I got from a friend for a song.
GREAT setup. Smooth shooting and minimal recoil. Makes for fast follow up shots. Very accurate as well. Overall a 9.5/10.
I think this will make a good suppressor host as well.
BTW I will be ordering a 510C-gr for my CZ carbine. It is a GREAT optic.
510c-gr $290 here with code if you trust SG...

https://gun.deals/product/holosun-he510c-elite-green-led-reflex-sight-31999-after-code-gunsngear

Latest posts

Top Bottom