Seeking opinion Sig vs Springfield in .45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Sigs, but that's me. You really just have to go shoot as many guns as possible, and see what you like best. You can touch any gun at a gun store, but just feeling a gun wont tell you how it shoots for you. The best way to get to shoot a gun that you don't have....go to the gun range and ask someone that shoots a Sig, etc....if they can tell you how they like their gun. 99% of the time they'll beg you to shoot their gun to see what you think....then take them up on it.

spazzwarr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just my two cents worth. I have two Sig 1911's, 5" and 4.25" barrel lengths. Great guns all around, the 4.25 is a RCS model from their custom shop. I paid around $800-850, new, for it. This is great gun for me. It is accurate, has about 4.5 to 5 pound trigger (very smooth) , match barrel, and all edges have been rounded or softened. It out shoots the full size Sig Scorpion I have. I also have a Glock 30 (.45) and it is every bit as accurate for me as the Sig RCS. It is the gun I keep on my nightstand. Reasons: extended mag holds 13 rounds & red dot laser fits well on the rail and is attached at the best point for easy activation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom