Sharknado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of the old Yes album, Tormato. I can't believe they were paid for that either....

image.jpg

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I absolutely hate...not detest...hate.."stupid" horror movies. I hate them..they make me angry!!

The last..and I mean last "stupid" scarey movie I was fooled into going and seeing was The Blair Witch Project.

Back or around 2000 or 2001? My wife talked about that movie for a week...how she just had to see it, had to see it!!!

Well, I went...about 1/3 of the movie I fell asleep...when I woke up I was so freakin' mad and angry for going to that movie,
I got up, walked out, and went to the ticket counter and demanded my money back!!!

I told the ticket person I'd rather watch two elephants copulate then finish that movie!!!

Id like to watch "brain dead" horror flicks...can't do it. I quit watching Hardcore Pawn. I'd rather run my tounge along the edge of a rusty can than continue to watch that. My wife still watches it...I can't. ...I start kicking the sofa or the chairs and then we get into an argument.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
haha. I watched 10 minutes of this abortion last night. Some 110lb girl was wrecking a shark with a pistol grip shotty. After about 6 (recoilless, herky jerky) shots she finally put the beast down. It was sooo aweful. I couldn't even watch it for the humor factor. But tbh if it had been named anything other than Sharknado, I probably wouldn't have watched any of it. So I guess thats something. They suckered me in with an intriguing name.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see." ~ Jack Handy

Latest posts

Top Bottom