Shotguns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a couple of atlas automatics a few years ago, built my own oscillators and mounted them on a trailer. if my wallet would let me I could spend all day shooting off of them. I too am waiting on a little better weather. All this talk about shooting clays is giving me goosebumps.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a couple of atlas automatics a few years ago, built my own oscillators and mounted them on a trailer. if my wallet would let me I could spend all day shooting off of them. I too am waiting on a little better weather. All this talk about shooting clays is giving me goosebumps.

sounds like we need to do a little shootin!

S&W 10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sounds like a sweet set up!

I get as much or more enjoyment from shooting "pasture clays" with some friends as going to a formal skeet or trap range.
We've been using a Trius One-Step and another Do-All thrower, but are thinking about stepping up to an Aerial assault or Atlas also.

1eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to shoot quite a bit or have multiple people the automatic is well worth the money. Throwing four to five hundred targets in one afternoon can wear you out. If you look closely you can pick up a decent thrower for less money than most guns cost.

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get as much or more enjoyment from shooting "pasture clays" with some friends as going to a formal skeet or trap range.

Yeah, I've never actually been to real skeet range. A buddy has the chucker and we go out in his back 40 to shoot. I'm no good at it, but it sure is fun!

-S

1eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fun is what it is all about. I have always enjoyed the ranges but the most enjoyable is getting out with your buddies and family for an afternoon away from the phone.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to shoot quite a bit or have multiple people the automatic is well worth the money. Throwing four to five hundred targets in one afternoon can wear you out. .

Its more fun having two. My friends Atlas has about a 2 second delay while its cocking itself and loading a new clay, and just won't get two in the air at the same time. We all share the duties on the 3/4 cock do-all.

TMLoftis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai45.photobucket.com_albums_f60_whitethunder07_4e348f68.jpg

I just picked this up today. I had a hard time choosing between this or the Mossberg, I hope to have it for a long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom