Shotguns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai45.photobucket.com_albums_f60_whitethunder07_4e348f68.jpg

I just picked this up today. I had a hard time choosing between this or the Mossberg, I hope to have it for a long time.

Ain't she purdy! :naughty:

1eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first shotgun was a mossberg. I shot that gun so much I literally wore it out and all it does now is hang on the wall over a pheasant. Even though it was my first it is one gun I would never buy for my kids. Believe me you made the right choice.

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't shoot clays, but I DO tote a shotgun gun with me damn near everywhere I go.

On duty at the PD I carry my Mossberg 590 in the cruiser. :police2:

Watching the gravel grow in my truck at my part time job (oilfield yard security) I have my Cimarron 1878 SxS 12 gauge on the seat next to me. :naughty:

How do you like the 590? How would you compare it against the rem 870?

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a reason I have more shotguns in the safe than anything else. There's nothing like getting together with a few friends and shooting some clay pigeons, or ducks, or quail or.......

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love shooting shotguns, shot my Rem 1187 all the time before it got stolen. Picked up a Mossberg mariner today and looking forward to putting some big holes in a few targets.

Karat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry my Stoeger coachgun with me just about everywhere I go...You can't beat 100 rounds of target ammo for $20 and a box of clays for $10...even destroying paper targets is a blast...especially unloading both barrels at once...

Latest posts

Top Bottom