• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Silencers Are Getting Approved Quickly!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do you require a Bill of Sale?
  1. Yes
Caliber
All of em.
EDIT!!!!:

https://silentrex.company.site/BOGO...-MG22-EXTREME-DUTY-22LR-SUPPRESSOR-p634402629

Buy any Rex can from me, we wait until April 1 to submit, then you have the chance (while supplies last, and they do, usually) to get a FREE .22LR can. Example: Buy a MG7 can at $550. Tax stamp $200. Show that paperwork to Rex and they will send me a .22lr can for you... FREE. You pay another $200 in tax stamp. (sorry, not my rule).

$950, two silencers, hopefully really quick approval. Good luck finding a single can for less than that all in. I would not sell them if they were not really good.

Hey gang,
Individually filed (no trusts) are getting approved insanely fast. Will this happen for you? No, because the ATF hates you. But you might as well try it! It works for everyone else.

If you've been holding out because its too expensive or you're waiting for them to become free, keep holding your breath. If you want to spin the wheel on a quick approval, hit me up. Let's get the process started. I promise 2 things, you will smile when you have it in your hands and you will have started the clock regardless of how long it takes.

I can get any can you want and I carry a fair selection of cans too. For some reason, they are moving pretty fast lately.

Text works best, 918-706-6007.

Last edited:

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Can someone tell me why one gets approved in days vs months for the other? I know applying "logic" to any gov entity defies such, but lets say there's two people on the trust...shouldn't it only take 2x as long as an individual?

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I’m on a form 4 trust for a Wolverine and a sbr 86 Tula krink Ak74 and I’m at 290 days today. I don’t believe anything anyone says about it. Just saying. But it is on a trust. Tax stamps are government extortion anyway 😉

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can someone tell me why one gets approved in days vs months for the other? I know applying "logic" to any gov entity defies such, but lets say there's two people on the trust...shouldn't it only take 2x as long as an individual?
This is a great question. At Shot show in January, Dietelback said they hired more staff, and were going to start batch approving individuals soon. Fast forward today, and sure enough, the individual cans are flying in.

Trusts.... nope. Sorry. Why? Well, I'm guessing they are making sure they are valid trusts first, then often times people submit trust requests with more than 1 person, and each Trustee must be vetted too.

I still have customers that are on month 10. But none of my customers who submitted since February 10 are still waiting.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
ATF
Confused Season 2 GIF by NBC

Latest posts

Top Bottom