Snitches in the work place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Either way, its a company truck and you really have no say in the matter. By the way your reacting, I would assume others would think you were not doing what your suppose to, regardless if you are or not. You had one person make a cute comment and you instantly got B-hurt. Yes, someone probably said something so that it got noticed that you did not have GPS, but if you go and confront that person and make it a big deal, that same person will go and run their mouth more and make the situation worse. Be professional and move on.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Either way, its a company truck and you really have no say in the matter. By the way your reacting, I would assume others would think you were not doing what your suppose to, regardless if you are or not. You had one person make a cute comment and you instantly got B-hurt. Yes, someone probably said something so that it got noticed that you did not have GPS, but if you go and confront that person and make it a big deal, that same person will go and run their mouth more and make the situation worse. Be professional and move on.

This...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the company is/was checking the fleet and going down the list...maybe they hit your buddy up about his truck first, and that's what prompted him to wonder if you had one. Pure coincidence..

SABOT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mr. Higginw, what you've just said*... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...

Bwah ha ha Billy Madison. FAF!

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some companies / software packages it's just to do simple logistics like figure out who's closest to respond, for some micro managing companies like UPS, they want to know if you are making to many left turns.

there are many uses for it. mostly to make sure packages are delivered to correct address

also to track speed, how far off area you go, know where you are at @anytime etc...

Latest posts

Top Bottom