so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.pesgaming.com_images_smilies_tada.gif

Awwwwww ... that's too cute! :P

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am freaking pissed that this happened. Makes me sick that this subhuman animal committed this act in Moore. I never expected a muslim beheading in Moore. I work near Vaughn, it's honestly just dumb luck that I was in Norman yesterday and not about 50 yards away when this happened.

We need to wake up, this was someones wife, someones mother who was killed in such a barbaric way by an animal. If it was your mother would you want your neighbors arguing about how committed he was to his religion or would you want them doing everything possible to keep such horrific acts from happening again. We have to stop the political correct bs immediately profiling is not wrong, it is smart. I see many bashing Christians. I'll say this I've never heard of a Baptist beheading someone in Moore or anywhere else for that matter.

islam is evil, muslims are evil, the sooner we start realizing this and doing something about it, the sooner this kind of crap stops. Until then the beheadings will continue.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huh? Think about what you're saying. Does any Church really know who the radicals are? Cmon, I don't wanna see a with hunt. There is no way this guy was a serious muslim.

True enough about any church knowing who it's radicals are….but the reaction here is funny. Denying he'd ever been to a mosque here, when there is evidence he did.

Like I said earlier, I would like to know what was preached at Friday prayers today. Issuing a public statement decrying the behavior is one thing, but guiding their flock in the right direction is another. Silence is acceptance.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
True enough about any church knowing who it's radicals are….but the reaction here is funny. Denying he'd ever been to a mosque here, when there is evidence he did.

Like I said earlier, I would like to know what was preached at Friday prayers today. Issuing a public statement decrying the behavior is one thing, but guiding their flock in the right direction is another. Silence is acceptance.

Should we monitor the Christian Church's as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom