so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The main Oklahoma Muslim...whatever his name is....was on Fox 23 news tonight becrying the act in Moore and saying is was not Islam...I recognized him as the same one who tried to force Sharia law down our throats in Oklahoma....I'm not telling anyone who or what to believe, but that guy ain't bullsh**ing me...its not hard to find out what the Koran says about non Muslims, such as myself.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sure when they start freaking beheading people in Moore Oklahoma. When was the last time a radical christian beheaded someone? I find it sick that you would even try to compare islam with Christians.

Christians kill people everyday......Muslims kill people every day........Jews kill people everyday. You know what they all have in common? One God.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are we really gonna let this thread be reduced to insulting other people's religions? Although, I gotta admit I don't think you'll ever see anyone beheaded in the name of atheism. Regardless of his religion, this guy was a sick sh!thead. No different than the guy that 11 yr old girl shot on Tuesday. And honestly, even if he was motivated by the actions of Islamic extremists, that doesn't mean he was one. Some people are just not capable of original thought and are doomed to be copycats no matter what they do. I still like the idea of the guards just standing by while he's beheaded in prison with a sharpened toothbrush.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand your point, Lurker. I actually got on FB originally to coordinate with different groups at our Church. He has lots of pictures with people from his mosque mixed in with a heaping helping of crazy SOB. This is a screen shot with a very small sample of his FB activity, I think it speaks for itself.

[Broken External Image]

I looked at his page. How in the world has his posts and comments gone on without being reported?! This should have been avoided. Maybe this will be the wake up call for everyone to be more vigilant..in Manhattan, Moore or Mooreland.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this thread earlier "yesterday" but couldn't comment at the time. Now, I'm glad I didn't as I've had a chance not to see a lot of nonsense here.

An earlier comment about Muslims lying and being good with it as long as it advances Islam is a very true statement. It is a part of their Hadith.

While everyone has the "possibility" of committing a heinous act, so far as I know, Islam is the only one that tends to condone those actions, based on their "holy" book and other writings. (i.e., the Quran and the Hadith.)

And, while it was alluded to in one person's comment (sorry, but this thread is too long to go back and "quote" every one of the comments in particular), what I would really like to know is whether the authorities are trying to find out who it was that converted this scumbag and who has been teaching or preaching to him. Those people also need to have to face "some kind of music" themselves. Oh, and it it is true, that includes his family.

As for some of the other crappy comments here that went way off on a tangent, those I will ignore as well as those that made them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom