Soldier's selfie sparks outrage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Art 184. Her ass. 45/45(to be served as part of the color guard every morning and evening) half months pay and reduction in rank, as well as pulling her off base living, and on base driving privileges.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously? All that for being a stupid kid? Do you actually know how hard it is to get a DD?

Office hours or a good but chewing at the absolute worst.

HardKnox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Retreat is sounded at that time every day. It consists of the playing of the National Anthem. Before I retired, I would catch some of the young kids avoiding it. The difference is they did not put it out for all to see.

HardKnox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously? All that for being a stupid kid? Do you actually know how hard it is to get a DD?

Office hours or a good but chewing at the absolute worst.

You are correct. You need to have a paper work trail showing a trend of behavior that is detrimental. Usually at least 4-6 months.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is kind of the problem with the internet.
Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen (and women) and Marines have been doing dumb stuff for years, cause most of them are young like me, and we are wont to do dumb stuff.

Word just spreads a lot faster now.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes I don't think people really put much thought into who all is going to see their social media updates/postings or even what it is they're posting. This is definitely one of those cases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom