Some Things Never Change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Wasn’t it an off week for OU? Seems like as responsible a time as any to get blitzed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That is certainly one way to excuse his behavior. Anything to rationalize not holding players accountable seems to be the OU mantra. But, but, he didn’t hit her that hard. Or...the parking attendant should have known it was his car. Or....it was in Fayetteville, not Norman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You hate OU... we get it...
Stop acting like they're the only place people ever get arrested for being dumb kids. OSU at least had Pickens to buy the PD for the school.

I hate the entitlement attitude of some of the OU athletes and the administration’s reluctance to hold them accountable. You still haven’t answered the questions. What do you think will and should be done about it?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He should pay a fine for public intoxication. The biggest fine the law allows for said offence. Then the cops should make him kneel down and eat dirt out of the road.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
43 posts and not 1 single Sooner fan has said he should be held accountable.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
He should pay a fine for public intoxication. The biggest fine the law allows for said offence. Then the cops should make him kneel down and eat dirt out of the road.

As long as he plays is all that matters. Sooner Proud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom