Some Things Never Change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What was he doing? Why...drinking of course.

I never did anything like that in college. And no, that wasn’t me trying to put the head off a Big Bird costume on the Statue of Brigham Young in downtown Salt Lake City while I was a freshman at the University of Utah no matter what the cops say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's a funny mental picture, for sure!

They take their Brigham Young very seriously out there!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There’s an obvious fix for all of this. Norman PD should be provided a roster of all OU Football players. If they do anything stupid in public or commit any crime short of murder they should not be arrested. If for murder, they definitely have to sit out at least one game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s an obvious fix for all of this. Norman PD should be provided a roster of all OU Football players. If they do anything stupid in public or commit any crime short of murder they should not be arrested. If for murder, they definitely have to sit out at least one game.

I think they can only get away with that in Florida.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Still not handling that loss well I see....

Losing is fine when you play your best and lose to a better team. Apparently Sooner fans answering a couple of questions about what should be done isn’t. Would you like to play and provide your opinion of what would be the right thing to do in this situation?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That's good advice, we will model it off of what Stillwater PD did for Sutton for years when he liked to drink and play bumper cars. Of course they only had to remember one guy, so that worked out well. Gotta love Boone. Obviously, drunk driving several times isn't nearly as dangerous as walking around drunk.... but we like to live on the wild side.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I think they can only get away with that in Florida.

Just a thought. At least it would keep
OU players names out of the news. I’m actually kind of surprised it’s not in place already. Norman PD isn’t exactly known for having any integrity either.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's good advice, we will model it off of what Stillwater PD did for Sutton for years when he liked to drink and play bumper cars. Of course they only had to remember one guy, so that worked out well. Gotta love Boone.
Boone dead......what we need to know is if he left some benevolence to the local PD.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a thought. At least it would keep
OU players names out of the news. I’m actually kind of surprised it’s not in place already. Norman PD isn’t exactly known for having any integrity either.

Now you're bashing the Fuzz? You can't do that on here. We have rules.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That's good advice, we will model it off of what Stillwater PD did for Sutton for years when he liked to drink and play bumper cars. Of course they only had to remember one guy, so that worked out well. Gotta love Boone. Obviously, drunk driving several times isn't nearly as dangerous as walking around drunk.... but we like to live on the wild side.

Does this mean you aren’t going to answer the question either? You Sooner
fans sure are reluctant to say what you think should be done in this situation?

Latest posts

Top Bottom