Sons of guns WTF momment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So i was watching sons of guns this afternoon, the episode where they armed the armored porsche cayenne. well one of the guys were talking about how easy it is to convert an AR to full auto requiring three easy steps he says. Then, he said what you think i'm gonna tell?? I'm not going to jail. So apparently it must be illegal to divulge information anybody could find on the internet or gun show on TV. I know its just a TV show.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't watch these shows anymore. It is so fabricated that it makes me shake my head and change the channel. For example, last night after work I turned on the tube and the gunstore show from Colorado was on. The lead guy wanted to charge the owner of a Rem 870 $1700 to mod it from a hunting gun to a HD gun! Also said that he couldn't do a sniper rifle for $5000, but gave in after the police chief said more business was coming if they did good work...What a load of crap. It makes me want to move to Colorado and open a gun store. I would be rich in no time....

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't watch these shows anymore. It is so fabricated that it makes me shake my head and change the channel. For example, last night after work I turned on the tube and the gunstore show from Colorado was on. The lead guy wanted to charge the owner of a Rem 870 $1700 to mod it from a hunting gun to a HD gun! Also said that he couldn't do a sniper rifle for $5000, but gave in after the police chief said more business was coming if they did good work...What a load of crap. It makes me want to move to Colorado and open a gun store. I would be rich in no time....

LOL – I watched that too! I told my son “you know, you can buy an HD 870 for a fraction of that”. Even better was when the smarmy looking tool shed offers the full-auto collector $70,000 for 8 full auto rifles – at least one suppressed. The guy wanted $100,000, and the guy said it was way too much. Right. So he basically paid $8750 for each full auto weapon, plus some super duper wow-wee knife. I’d have told him to be careful with that DIY colon resection when he crams that knife up his vent.

Fake, fake, fake.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both of these gun "reality" shows are ridiculous. I can tolerate Sons of Guns a little more than American Guns. Sure, the AG mom and daughter are fairly easy on the eyes, but they are both dumb as a box of rocks. And the owner comes across as slimy and dishonest as a used car salesman. Fifteen hundred dollars for a zebra-painted S&W M&P with a trigger job!? Are you serious? And the owner wanted to charge him MORE!!! AG and SOG suck and I refuse to watch another episode.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both of these gun "reality" shows are ridiculous. I can tolerate Sons of Guns a little more than American Guns. Sure, the AG mom and daughter are fairly easy on the eyes, but they are both dumb as a box of rocks. And the owner comes across as slimy and dishonest as a used car salesman. Fifteen hundred dollars for a zebra-painted S&W M&P with a trigger job!? Are you serious? And the owner wanted to charge him MORE!!! AG and SOG suck and I refuse to watch another episode.

i was just going to post about the M&P episoe, that was crazy.

But yes I would bury my head in the daughter or mom and go motor boating any day of the week..lol

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite Sons of Guns moment was when a customer brought in a Desert Eagle .50 AE and Stephanie went to go shoot it, but due to some bad cameraman work, she was really shooting a Beretta 92.

Ain't never been done befo'.
Openin' up a whole new market!

Latest posts

Top Bottom