Speaker is sueing the President.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Impeachment? Do you really want that wanker the VP to be the President? Obummer is bad enough, that moron would be even worse.

Yep yep. Sometimes the GOPers on OSA forgets how the system works. Thanks for reminding.

Just imagine if the Dems woulda got Bush out.....Cheny woulda been a total disaster.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wont try to paint you as defending congress, if you dont paint me as defending Obama.

"So his executive amnesty for some illegals is ok??????"

Ill try to answer your question but understand this is my opinion, not a defence of Obamas or Congress.

Yes his executive amnesty is ok for SOME illegals. If we have a Immigration problem....which we do, we all know it and ***** bout it...either Congress must do something, like get a new law passed or the President will do what hes been known to do.

See ideally our Speaker should be working with the Senate, so that both houses can work on a plan or law that the President could sign it....remember the song, "im justa bill"?.....thats how its suppised to work.

Sadly, ever since Newt n Clinton shut our govt down, knobody has done shi+ cept play partisan politics in a harmful way.

So you don't think of his amnesty as buying votes? That is my issue and I 100% disagree. I might not like other actions, but that is treasonous.

I can paint me as partially defending congress. A republican congress was not sent to Washington to work with Obama, but to STOP HIM!!!!

I guess we will not know this one until a court rules on it. There is talk of him using more executive action to keep illegals from being deported. Maybe America will wake up

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's almost like a strategy on the part of the president isn't it?

I am sure he picked biden for
1, impeachment insurance
2 assassination insurance

Question for democrats.

If an illegal alien is an "undocumented person" would a presidential assassin be a "undocumented recall agent"

Not advocating anything. Just a question about terminology.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So you don't think of his amnesty as buying votes? That is my issue and I 100% disagree. I might not like other actions, but that is treasonous.

I can paint me as partially defending congress. A republican congress was not sent to Washington to work with Obama, but to STOP HIM!!!!

I guess we will not know this one until a court rules on it. There is talk of him using more executive action to keep illegals from being deported. Maybe America will wake up

No I dont see amnesty as buying votes. Im not for amnesty but im also a realist. I dont think immigration laws need to be rewritten. I do think our employment laws should reflect a very extreme and harsh monetary fine, and mandatory prison time for owners or board members....if you hire a undocumented worker then you go to jail.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of points,
1) someone whined about the Tea Party blocking things for 6 years, Democrats had full control of the WH, Senate and House until 2010. They can and did pass whatever they wanted.
2) The Republican controlled House as sent numerous bills to the senate but instead of doing a conference to work out the differences, the Democrat controlled senate just ignores them.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No I dont see amnesty as buying votes. Im not for amnesty but im also a realist. I dont think immigration laws need to be rewritten. I do think our employment laws should reflect a very extreme and harsh monetary fine, and mandatory prison time for owners or board members....if you hire a undocumented worker then you go to jail.

Ok we agree 100% with what no one else talks about. I think the ones giving them jobs should be punished as well. Then they stay where they belong. I disagree about buying votes as it was very conveinient the time Obama did it just enough time to get the latino vote out. Are we really that bad as a country we need to pander to race? I thought we went past that.

Just like some of the righties say "Obama was only elected because he was black". That is not the case. He does get a pass for being black, but any democrat would have been elected in 2008. if not him it would have been Hillary.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A couple of points,
1) someone whined about the Tea Party blocking things for 6 years, Democrats had full control of the WH, Senate and House until 2010. They can and did pass whatever they wanted.
2) The Republican controlled House as sent numerous bills to the senate but instead of doing a conference to work out the differences, the Democrat controlled senate just ignores them.

They like to forget that. Since amnesty is one of the things Obama has gone way beyond his power on it is worth nothing

that amnesty could have been passed ANYTIME before 2010. Even with Brown in the senate there would probably be enough rino's or arm twisting of democrats to get it through. Democrats just hope latinos forget that. Liberals tend to think people they pander to are much better when they don't see reality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom