Special OPS: Lioness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the first one. And you are right. Ridiculously stupid describes it to a tee ...
I gave it another chance, and the benefit of a doubt, and watched the second one too. I wish I hadn't because it didn't get any better, as a matter of fact it got worse. But that was it, I won't be wasting any more time watching it I assure you.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of it. Don't watch Stars on Mars either. Except for William Shatner, it is just another self-promoting self-indulgent, no name stars reality strategy game show trying to stay relevant. It is filled with every type of deviant sexual alphabet representative you can think of and a few I feel have gone into the exponent micro community.

They have to perform tasks then get voted to stay or be ousted from Mars with new people waiting in the airlock.

Stupid.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard of it. Don't watch Stars on Mars either. Except for William Shatner, it is just another self-promoting self-indulgent, no name stars reality strategy game show trying to stay relevant. It is filled with every type of deviant sexual alphabet representative you can think of and a few I feel have gone into the exponent micro community.

They have to perform tasks then get voted to stay or be ousted from Mars with new people waiting in the airlock.

Stupid.
Never heard of it, hate "reality" shows and really don't give a damn about Shatner either so, needless to say, I won't be wasting any time watching it.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Stupid.

Guess me and Gadsen have a lot on common. I've never heard of it either. 🤷

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely watch TV. But we have started watching the new Justified series with Raylan working in Detroit. First episode was "Meh" but the second was pretty good. If I watch anything on TV I DVR it because I hate wasting time watching commercials. Most of them fall into the "ridiculously stupid" category as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom