Spring 2024 Movie: Civil War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw an interview with the writer, some of the actors, maybe producers, I don't remme exactly because my ADHD brain was making me do a bazillion other things at the same time and they said it was written and filmed that way on purpose. Supposedly they wanted the film to cause "some introspection" or some such stupid **** and give Americans an idea of what it would be like if we actually had a civil war. 🤔🤔🤔 Hmmm seems like I remember reading something about the fact we've ALREADY JAD A CIVIL WAR!! Maybe we could study THAT in depth and get some ideas ... Hell, I dunno. 🤷🤷🤷

That bit of the interview ALONE made me not want to go see it. Hollywood just doing what Hollywood does. Making money off the bored masses. Definitely a first world problem. (Not railing at you. You were just the lucky bastard I quoted. Sorry, dude! 😘😘 Nothing but affection ... 😇😇)
No worries,
You won't hurt me, my wife says I have skin like an alligator gar. I would have rather went and spent brass

Latest posts

Top Bottom