SpritualGuns...........take a break man!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The powers to be, either the Board Bosses or the Original Poster should kill that ad, re post it with a sensible one entry per person to win. Would be the right thing to do. And if further drawings, one post per person wins. This was pure silly and stupid.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, that explains a lot. I was wondering if something happened to SG, because the FN giveaway thread wasn't the first post in New Posts, and he wasn't the last poster in the thread. ;)

FWIW, unless it was causing problems for the server (which is always possible), I don't really have a problem with what he was doing. I think the "one post per day" rule used by some giver-awayers makes more sense, but SG was following the rules of the giveaway...

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, that explains a lot. I was wondering if something happened to SG, because the FN giveaway thread wasn't the first post in New Posts, and he wasn't the last poster in the thread. ;)

FWIW, unless it was causing problems for the server (which is always possible), I don't really have a problem with what he was doing. I think the "one post per day" rule used by some giver-awayers makes more sense, but SG was following the rules of the giveaway...

Sure he was following rules, it is the rule that needs to be changed. But hey, I am not the one giving a new gun away though. Just that it is unfair to people that work, have kids, have things to get done and cannot sit in front of the computer. But think of it in one more light. What good would the giveaway mean, if it left to one or two people that sits and does what has happened? Kind of knocks the fun out of it, so in some ways it negates what the Sponsor is trying to accomplish. Now I could see maybe one post per day per person. But again, the gent was following the rules.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So maybe it should change how future giveaways are ran, but to whine about it and say rules should be changed mid game is too much like the "entitlement mentality."

Latest posts

Top Bottom