Stereotypes, Prejudice, and Discrimination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One more try: I asked you to cite specific examples. You said "No, if one can't see it, he/she is likely part of the problem". Well, if I could see it, I wouldn't have asked for examples, as I did in a very civil way. Your response to my request was to basically tell me that I am part of the problem, since I obviously can't see it. In fact, as intelligent and highly educated as I am, I have no idea what the he'll you're talking about. Please; it seems your post has inflamed some here. Please enlighten us as to the specifics. Perhaps I'm not as smart as I'd like to think I am. I'm all ears. Respectfully and civilly, I ask that you expound a bit and explain; maybe even...cite some examples?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One more try: I asked you to cite specific examples. You said "No, if one can't see it, he/she is likely part of the problem". Well, if I could see it, I wouldn't have asked for examples, as I did in a very civil way. Your response to my request was to basically tell me that I am part of the problem, since I obviously can't see it. In fact, as intelligent and highly educated as I am, I have no idea what the he'll you're talking about. Please; it seems your post has inflamed some here. Please enlighten us as to the specifics. Perhaps I'm not as smart as I'd like to think I am. I'm all ears. Respectfully and civilly, I ask that you expound a bit and explain; maybe even...cite some examples?

That might not be possible, as some are ruled by emotion rather than logic or reason.

Everyone is biased. It is impossible to be purely objectional. Everyone views life through an individual lens based upon experiences, knowledge, etc.

Some however are traumatized by conflicting viewpoints as it challenges their bias. Those upset need to get over it and need to acknowledge this is one of our greatest God-Given/Natural Rights to express our thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm not citing specific examples because I specifically don't want to call out specific people or topics. Maybe it's possible that we can do some good without it.

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not citing specific examples because I specifically don't want to call out specific people or topics. Maybe it's possible that we can do some good without it.

So why start the thread? Something or someone has ticked you off. You started the thread why not follow through?

If you want to call folks out have the courage to follow through.

Not saying if I disagree with your issues yet - but it's hard to determine based on a general insult to personal expression.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I doubt it; after all, by your own words, I am
obviously part of the problem. Thanks for pointing that out to everybody man. Thanks a lot. You said it.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So why start the thread? Something or someone has ticked you off. You started the thread why not follow through?

If you want to call folks out have the courage to follow through.

Not saying if I disagree with your issues yet - but it's hard to determine based on a general insult to personal expression.

Nothing and nobody has ticked me off, but I'm glad someone else knows my intentions.
I am following through as I intended to.
Glad to learn it's a matter of me not having courage...nice one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom