Students suspended for wearing Confederate flags to protest gay rainbow flag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anybody here feel that these kids were doing anything other than real life trolling?

I couldn't argue that. On the flip side, does anybody here feel that the kid(s) flying a gay pride flag weren't trolling for some sort of a reaction? Is there a point in expressing public pride in a controversial birth defect?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Is there a point in expressing public pride in a controversial birth defect?

rlv.zcache.com_down_syndrome_proud_mom_stickers_rfcd8267a822242ab08c70aab3fd5d53a6a0e1b76ef229.jpg

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure there's any controversy to Down's Syndrome; I think we're fairly sure those poor kids are born that way. Pretty sure there's some controversy concerning the whole homosexual issue, though.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I couldn't argue that. On the flip side, does anybody here feel that the kid(s) flying a gay pride flag weren't trolling for some sort of a reaction? Is there a point in expressing public pride in a controversial birth defect?

Not sure there's any controversy to Down's Syndrome; I think we're fairly sure those poor kids are born that way. Pretty sure there's some controversy concerning the whole homosexual issue, though.

it's suddenly not a birth defect anymore?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's suddenly not a birth defect anymore?

I couldn't say whether it is or isn't. But if one is born that way, as one group says, than it is. I don't know, and really couldn't care less. Worded it wrong, but that was the reason for my "controversial" in the sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom