Sweet Boy Needs a Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, we just got home from the vet's a little while ago. We have lost our family jewels and gotten all our shots. Got some meds for his ears also. Vet confirmed he is a shar pei mix, probably some pit. This is how he has been since we got home. Lol

Attachments

• IMG20240417162517.jpg
    IMG20240417162517.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dogs will establish a hierarchy. It's the way they are; they need to know their place in the pack.

But, you know this, of course. Anyone that has owned more than one dog at a time knows it.

Sometimes they'll even have a spat over sniffing a certain part of the ground.

I think I know what the problem was the other day. There is a spot they BOTH like to lay in to sun. 🙄🙄 A WHOLE backyard and we have a spat over a particular hole (there are at least a dozen 🙄). Funny thing is when Harvey is outside guess who lays in that hole.

For those of you who may not know THIS is Harvey:

Message_1699216660451.jpg

What a face on that boy! Whatever happened it wasn't the fault of the innocent little guy behind THAT face.

He does play the "sweet boi" trump card every chance he gets! 🤣 Today was the first day since he got here that he actually played with me. I mean like ass up in the air, tail wagging, ears up, head cocked to the side, batting at me with a paw playing! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm pretty sure a 66, almost 67 year old woman down on her hands and knees playing "happy dog" with a fat old man dog and a skinny wired for sound puppy was a sight to behold. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom